Forums GOHARU

Go Back   Forums GOHARU > Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-11-2018, 06:18 AM   #1 
jokergreen0220

Info
Sir Alex Ferguson insists he never ruled by fear at Manchester United despite reveali

Sir Alex Ferguson insists he never ruled by fear at Manchester United despite revealing the infamous hairdryer treatment happened more than once. Brent Grimes Jersey . Wayne Rooney claimed in his book there was nothing worse than the so-called hairdryer treatment, but Ferguson has now lifted the lid on the matter and insists he only ever looked to bring out a positive attitude from his team. Wayne Rooney believes there was nothing worse than Fergusons outbursts There was a lot of myth about it. It happened about half a dozen times in 27 years and the players will tell you that, Ferguson said at the World Business Forum in Milan in quotes reported by The Sun. The problem for me was if a player answered me back, I headed towards them. That was my problem.Jock Stein always said to me, Leave it until Monday to talk to them, but I said I couldnt wait until Monday. So, on a Saturday after the game, I told them exactly how I felt, because we had trained at a level all week that I expected to win every game. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass I told them exactly the truth and the truth works. All the players understood that and it was never held against me. Then the next day it is pushed aside and Im prepared to win again. I never ruled by fear.Name a Manchester United team that played with fear. My job was to get a positive attitude into that team, for them to express themselves, never give in and enjoy playing for the club. That is sacrosanct. Gordon Taylor criticised Jose Mourinho for appearing to question the desire of Luke Shaw and Chris Smalling Current United manager Jose Mourinho has come under pressure for his public criticism of members of his squad following Uniteds 3-1 win over Swansea on Sunday, with Professional Footballers Association chief executive Gordon Taylor declaring his disappointment. United have won just one of their last five Premier League games and lie sixth in the table. Mourinhos side will face Arsenal in their next top flight fixture on November 19, live on Sky Sports 1. Also See: Jose’s biggest problem? Neville on Smalling and Shaw Griezmann wants Pogba reunion Mkhitaryan aims to prove worth Luke Stocker Jersey . His team rose to the occasion Sunday with a 3-1 victory over Sweden in the bronze-medal game. "The sting from yesterday is not something we hid from or pretend didnt happen," Dineen said. Chris Baker Jersey . Observant Muslims avoid food and liquids from dawn to dusk during Ramadan but can, and often do, skip it if travelling or doing hard physical labour. Some devout Muslim athletes choose to fast during training or competition, but it can create selection difficulties for the coaches in team sports. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers...aneers-Jersey/ . Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years.LJUBLJANA, Slovenia -- Spain and France will meet in the semifinals of the European basketball championships in a rematch of their gold medal game two years ago. Spain won that final and is seeking to become the first team to win three straight European titles since Yugoslavia in the 1970s. Two-time defending champion Spain took a big early lead and routed Serbia 90-60 in Wednesdays first quarterfinal. Tony Parker then scored 27 points to lead France 72-62 past host Slovenia. "We havent done anything yet," Parker said. "Its a big win for sure but our team has other goals. We want a medal and we still dont have it." Point guard Sergio Rodriguez scored 22 points and forward Rudy Fernandez went 4 for 4 from the 3-point range in adding 19 points for Spain. Spain has won gold or silver at every major competition since it captured the 2006 world title, except for the 2010 worlds when it finished sixth. The Spaniards won silver medals at the past two Olympics. France went on a 10-0 run at the start of the third quarter and never looked behind again. Slovenia cut the deficit to five when Domen Lorbek made a 3-pointer at the buzzer of the third quarter and Lorbek made it a three-point game at the start of the fourth. But Parker had a jumper and Nando de Colos layup restored his teams 10-point lead with just under six minutes remaining in the game. "We all played good defence and we moved the ball well in the attack, we were able to put Tony in position," de Colo said. Goran Dragic, who finished with 18 points, made two free throws to get his team within seven with 1:21 remaining. Parker had two turnovers late in the game, but he cut inside to score with a layup and made one of two free throws to make it a 10-point game again with 41 seconds remaining. Spain led by as many as 40 points at one stage in the first of the quarterfinals and made 13 of 25 attempts from beyond the arc. "It was our best game of the tournament so far," Spain coach Juan Orenga said. "Our goal is to grow during the tournament and win the gold medal." Spain had struggled through the first two rounds, losing three of eight games. But it may have beenn saving its best for the most important games. Nick Folk Jersey. "We played aggressive, it was time to show everybody what we can do," Spain point guard Ricky Rubio said. Serbia struggled at the start and Spain quickly pulled away. Serbia went 1 for 11 from the field in the first quarter. "Our hands were just tied. Most of us had never played against a rival so strong as Spain," Serbia guard Nemanja Nedovic said. "They got a big lead early." By the time Serbias defence began to show signs of life, Spain had a comfortable double-digit lead and finished the first quarter with a 16-point lead. "We prepared very seriously for this game, we knew we had to play with energy from the start," said Rubio, who had six rebounds, six assists and four steals to go with five points. Rodriguez made a 3-point play, Serbia turned the ball over and Marc Gasol hit a jumper and put Spain up by 23. The lead grew to 43-17 when Fernando San Emeterio made another jumper. Pablo Aguilar made a 3-pointer at the halftime buzzer to leave Spain ahead by 25 at 48-23. Victor Claver scored the first seven points of the second half and Sergio Llull added a 3 as Spain dominated the Serbs, putting together a 10-0 run. It took Serbia 4:30 to score its first points of the third quarter, but soon it was 69-29 and a 40-point game. "It was a shame how we played today," said Serbias captain Nenad Krstic, who only played 13 minutes after being double-teamed by the aggressive Spanish defence. "Usually our outside shooters can compensate, but we didnt have our shot today." "We are a young team and we certainly lacked experience today," Krstic said. Serbia has nine newcomers with no experience of a major event. The Serbs play Slovenia on Thursday in the playoffs for places five to eight, with the winner qualifying for next years World Cup in Spain. The top seven teams will all qualify for the tournament, with Spain holding a direct slot as host. Serbia lost the 2009 final to Spain, was fourth at the 2010 world championship, but then flopped at the Europeans two years ago and failed to qualify for the London Olympics last year. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Go Back   Forums GOHARU > Forums > General Discussion