Forums GOHARU

Go Back   Forums GOHARU > Forums > World of Tanks > Clans and Aliances

Old 08-16-2011, 04:09 AM   #1 
Seraph702

Info
4NL Recruiting in North American Server

First and Formost Thank You GoHaru.com for letting us Advertise outside of WoT.

Looking for Tier 9 TD's,and Mediums Tiers 7-8 SPG's and Tier 10 Heavies. (we will take no lower then 8, on case by case basis)
We are a Selective Clan, looking for those who want to win, using teamwork.If you have the equipment, the competence and like rigid structure ( in combat) then send us a message we will be sure to pick you up. We do also have FUN, with lots of Tank Companies doing crazy stuff like winning against high tier opponents in tiers 5-8, LoLTraktor raids, and Medium rushes.
WE WANT YOU!!!! (but not in that way.....or maybe.....)

See You in the BATTLEFIELD

Last edited by Seraph702; 09-02-2011 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Website change
Old 08-17-2011, 02:13 AM   #2 
Seraph702

Info
So a little about us:

Most of us Are US Veterans we have a few Indian cats, all sorts of religions and creeds and races. the only real requirement after making the pre-req's is that you be Human, ok fine at least have a Pulse and the Pre-reqs and your in. I Myself am a 11B my clanmates include 19e's 19d's got a Airforce NCO and a Marine (Cause there is no such thing as a "Former Marine"). When we are in tournements we do it military style, keeping the comms limited and command and control precise, while we dont use the formal Opords, its pretty close. In the normal play time we are sharing command, everyone taking turns or volunteers, sticking together and either DOMINATING or loosing and learning.
So Please Come and check out our website, register and let us know if you are interested.

PM Seraph702 or Dubzor in game and we will send you our Team Speak 3 info.

See You In The BATTLEFIELD!!!

Last edited by Seraph702; 09-02-2011 at 11:45 PM. Reason: updating
Old 08-31-2011, 03:02 AM   #3 
Seraph702

Info
So a little about us:

Most of us Are US Veterans we have a few Indian cats, all sorts of religions and creeds and races. the only real requirement after making the pre-req's is that you be Human, ok fine at least have a Pulse and the Pre-reqs and your in. I Myself am a 11B my clanmates include 19e's 19d's got a Airforce NCO and a Marine (Cause there is no such thing as a "Former Marine"). When we are in tournements we do it military style, keeping the comms limited and command and control precise, while we dont use the formal Opords, its pretty close. In the normal play time we are sharing command, everyone taking turns or volunteers, sticking together and either DOMINATING or learning!!.

So Please Come and check out our website register and let us know if you are interested.

PM Seraph702 or Dubzor in game and we will send you our Team Speak 3 info.

See You In The BATTLEFIELD!!!

Last edited by Seraph702; 09-02-2011 at 11:45 PM. Reason: updating
Old 01-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #4 
Barney Rubble

Info
FreePlayer

Unfortunately Free Players (non-premium) cannot join clans at this time - otherwise I would apply. Have my T20, Tiger (P), AMX 12t, StuGIII (working towards Jagdpanzer) and AT-25 in the garage right now.

Go Back   Forums GOHARU > Forums > World of Tanks > Clans and Aliances