Forums GOHARU

Go Back   Forums GOHARU > Forums > World of Tanks > Main

Old 04-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #1 
GoHa

Info
Best tanks on US server vs best tanks on RU servers vs best tanks on EU servers

I have question to EU and US servers players: while playing on RU servers, I've noticed, that WG raising up all russians tannk. Best HT is IS7, best MT is 54 , best LT is 50-2 etc.

If US or German tank come out very powerful, WG just adds weak spot. Look: e100 has this wierd weak spot on the top view panel: its always penetrate 100% damage zone. Same with e110 - machine gun turret is big in size and 100% penetrate 100% damage zone. At lest this is so in Russia. Russian tanks have no weak spots, hard to penetrate, nice guns etc.

So, my question: what tank is most powerful HT on US and EU servers? Does e100 and t110 have these weak spot on EU and US servers too? Does USSR tanks have weak zones other then ppl have on RU servers?

We put penetration zones according to RU servers data. Is that all true for EU, Chinese and US servers?
Old 04-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #2 
wot_max

Info
Hi GoHa,
I'm from China.
There is no best HT on Chinese server.
There are many people playing IS-7,E100,T110.
Before 7.2, there are many players using 50B.
But now, only a few players are still playing 50B.
The worst HT is Mause.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:35 AM   #3 
GoHa

Info
Interesting, thanks.
How about EU and US?
Old 05-02-2012, 07:29 AM   #4 
wot_max

Info
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHa View Post
Interesting, thanks.
How about EU and US?
sorry...I only know Chinese servers...
Old 06-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #5 
darkhhunter

Info
Hey there, a bit late, but hope it helps
EU: best tank? Depends on the player. I have about 7k battles and I'm driving the T110. That machine gun on the turret is a awful weak spot, yes, but it does have extremely good mobility and gun. There is no "dominator" Tier 10 tank on the EU server. It's full of all tanks, all nations. But, somehow, in clan wars, people consider the T110 to be the best Tier 10 choice.
PS: I went head on with my T110 into a E-100. 5/5 penetrating hits in the front of the turret.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #6 
GoHa

Info
there are two totally different games:
Game #1: with gold ammo.
Game #2: without gold ammo.

Without gold ammo, IS7 is the best.
With gold ammo, T110 is slightly better.

However, in both cases for newcomers I would recommend IS7 as the best heavy tank to start with.
T110 is very good, and I personally prefer it and use it, but it is more complicated tank, which will not benefit beginners in full as IS7 does.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:42 AM   #7 
darkhhunter

Info
T110E5 Nerfed. Big time. I only used gold ammo on the Beta servers and even that bounced a LOT. (bounced of a M12 TWICE.) The mobility reduction 'nerf' ("increased all terrain resistance by 10% and increased loading time by 1 second) wasn't such a big deal, but the biggest problem is the AMMO RACK. 1 out of 2 hits taken damage (if not destroy) the ammo rack which is MORONICALLY placed in the FRONT LEFT of the vehicle.

In my final conclusion, the T110E5 should be AT LEAST tier 9. It sucks now
Old 08-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #8 
GoHa

Info
agreed. I also noticed that the nerf of t110 coming from the fact, that other tanks were improved and t110 is not.
Also the nerf is, that they introduced new TD with huge damage, and now T110's damage is too low.

Go Back   Forums GOHARU > Forums > World of Tanks > Main