Forums GOHARU

Go Back   Forums GOHARU > Forums > Support

Old 05-16-2018, 11:24 PM   #1 
goodman1

Info
Cheap NFL Jerseys China

Menzel,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who's become a superstar after singing and voice acting in the Disney film "Frozen,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," said she doesn't expect to be more nervous about her upcoming performance than she is singing before a Broadway audience. "It's the pinnacle. It's the milestone in my career," Menzel,China Jerseys Cheap, a Broadway star who's gained widespread popularity, said Thursday. But Menzel cautioned people not to just pay attention to the song's high notes, which have been a benchmark for singers since Houston's rousing version before Super Bowl 25. "I love to sing,NBA Jerseys China, I love to perform live," she said. "I love to put myself out there and make myself vulnerable." "I'm rooting for Seattle because I'm a New Yorker and I cannot in good faith root for the Patriots," she said. "I'm a daughter of a betting man and whoever covered the spread was who I was going to root for," Menzel joked. Menzel said singing the anthem before Super Bowl 49 is the culmination of a lifelong dream, one forged on Sundays watching football with her father. She knows she'll be pulling for the Seattle Seahawks, though. Menzel infused her press conference Thursday with details about her relationship with football. "I grew up watching football every Sunday with my dad," she said. Despite that, she couldn't easily pick a favorite team. Houston radiated the spirit of the song, Menzel said. "It was Whitney," she said of what made that rendition memorable. "There was just something so beautiful that was coming from her that day." She became famous for appearing in both the stage and film versions of "Rent,China Jerseys For Sale," and has since appeared in films and performed at last year's Academy Awards. Menzel said she will sing the song live, so that her rendition captures what she is feeling at the moment. "It's a beautiful melody, and I just want the humanity and the truth to come out,Jerseys NFL Wholesale," she said. PHOENIX (AP) — Broadway star Idina Menzel says Whitney Houston's rendition of the national anthem is her favorite version, but she's looking to make the song her own this Sunday.

Go Back   Forums GOHARU > Forums > Support